Water Bath – 90200-5
15 litre capacity stainless steel water bath with Thermostir 120 unit mounted on top for pre-heating samples, can be used as an alternative to Seta Block Heater (90300-2).
The Thermostir 120 unit comprises a 4 digit display digital temperature controller and stirrer in a single unit. The unit is designed to operate between ambient +5 °C to 120 °C with a setting resolution of 0.1 °C.
The water bath requires a stainless steel rack to hold the test tubes, please refer to accessories.
Water Bath – 90200-5
- Operation is via the control knob
- The thermostir distributes the heated bath fluid and is protected against over-heating
- The separate overtemperature cut-out and the bath temperature probes are enclosed within a common sheath adjacent to the heating coil
- The operating temperature of the cut-out is user adjustable via the over-temperature dial and a float switch protects against loss of bath fluid
- The Thermostir 120 has a two point calibration
- Supplied with lid, mains lead and instruction manual
|Thermostir Temperature Range||Ambient +5 to 120 °C|
|Thermostir Temperature Stability||± 0.05 °C (DIN 12876)|
|Termotir Temperature Uniformity||± 0.01 °C (DIN 12876)|
|Display||4 Digit LED|
|Bath Volume||15 litre|
|Size (HXWXD)||30 x 35 x 35 cm|
|Internal Bath Size (HXWXD)||33 x 30 x 15 cm|
|CCCN Code||Tariff 84189910|
show DATA — DO NOT CHANGE ID–
Spares and accessories for Water Bath – 90200-5
5 Place Rack – 90202-3
Stainless steel, five place rack for 6 inch x 100 ml cone-shaped tubes (90011-0). 200 mm high x 293 mm long with hole diameter of 48 mm
6 Place Rack – 90203-3
Stainless steel, six place rack for 8 inch x 100 ml cone-shaped tubes (90040-0) or 8 inch x 100 ml trace sediment tubes (90060-0). The rack measures 238 mm high x 293 mm long with hole diameters of 38 mm.
Tube 8 inch x 100 ml cone-shaped(Pack of 6) – 90040-0
Pack of 6, 100 ml cone-shaped, 8 inch Centrifuge tube which is graduated to 0.05 ml. For use with the Seta Oil Test Centrifuge (90000-3 and 90100-0).
Tube 8 inch x 100 ml trace-sediment(Pack of 6) – 90060-0
Pack of 6, 100 ml x 8 inch trace sediment Centrifuge tubes, the tip is graduated to 0.005 ml over the range 0 to 0.01 ml. For use with the Seta Oil Test Centrifuge (90000-3 and 90100-0).